Website Great Dixter Charitable Trust
Great Dixter Charitable Trust
A fantastic opportunity to work at one of the most beautiful locations in the country, joining our successful staff team at Great Dixter Charitable Trust. We are looking for two officers: 1x full time, 1x part time (4 days).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Answering customer queries and providing reception support.
- Assisting with research, reporting and project administration.
- Liaising with and providing information to both internal staff and volunteers, and external supporters and customers.
- Diary management: including bookings for events, courses and admissions, and Executive’s diaries.
- Managing office facilities.
- Data entry.
- Document formatting.
- Basic website maintenance.
- Adaptable: ability to work across all areas of the GDCT during busy times.
- Educated to A level or equivalent.
- Education at degree level or equivalent.
- IT Systems including MS Office
- Business Administration
- Data Entry
- Reception and Customer Service
- Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal communication
- Time Management
- Organisational skills
- Digital and IT skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to identify opportunities and develop solutions
- Be willing to undertake further training and development as necessary.
- Able to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
- Part-time hours: 32/40 per week
What we are offering:
One of the most beautiful work environments in the country, surrounded by nature.
Professional development, with support to develop skills where needed.
A competitive salary of between £20-25k according to experience.
25 days holiday.
Staff discount on all Great Dixter products.
Great Dixter is a truly special place, and we want to hear why you are excited to join our team of passionate, dedicated professionals.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.