This year’s Seventh-Day Adventist South England Conference in Camber from June 15 to 21 will have speakers on lifestyle, health and natural remedies, reflecting some of the key areas of importance to the religion, writes Tony McLaughlin. This year’s speakers at Pontin’s include:
- Dr David McKenzie – Commitment Speaker;
- Scott Ritsema – Speaker: Media on the Brain;
- Dr James Horsley – Uchee Pines Medical Director;
- Pastor Michael Kelly – Youth Speaker;
- Dr Lehel and Dr Magdolina Semogyi – Natural Remedies in the 21st Century; and
- Dr Chidi Ngwaba – Lifestyle Medicine Speaker.