MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR RYE HARBOUR PONTOON EXTENSION
Notice is hereby given that James Bateman, Camber Road, Rye, TN31 7QS has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to extend an existing pontoon system. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Rye Harbour Office, Camber Rd, Rye, East Sussex, TN31 7QS.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed online in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at this web site and accessing the ‘make a comment’ section of case reference MLA/2018/00391;
However, representations will also be accepted via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 19/12/2018;
- Quote the case reference; and
- Include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation received.
Image Credits: James Bateman.