IT for You at Rye Library
Take your first digital steps at Rye library… with IT FOR YOU
- Learn how to use a computer or improve and refresh your skills.
- Free one-hour sessions with friendly and knowledgeable volunteers.
- Help with email, staying safe online, using the NHS app.
- Job searches and applications, CVs, Microsoft Word and more…
- You choose the skills you learn.
- No tests, no exams!
- Come to as many or as few sessions as you need.
Call 01323 463759 to find out more or book your place!