Do you want to make a difference? Would you like to promote the health of the Sussex population? We are seeking volunteers to become Vaccination Champions to help the NHS in Sussex raise awareness of the Covid-19 vaccination.
Vaccination Champions are part of an exciting new way of helping the NHS in Sussex communicate about the Covid-19 vaccine and dispel myths about the vaccine.
We would particularly welcome applications from:
- Ethnically diverse communities, including Gypsies, Roma and Travellers;
- Faith groups and communities;
- Older people;
- People with physical and sensory disabilities;
- People living in rural communities;
- Carers and parent carers;
- People who live in Bognor Regis, Crawley, Eastbourne, Hastings, Hangleton, Littlehampton, Moulsecoomb, Newhaven, Peacehaven and Whitehawk.
Vaccination Champions receive expenses and will be offered a £20 Amazon voucher on completion of training and tasks as agreed.
Vaccination Champions will be asked to attend one 2.5 hour session on one of the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 13 2021 at 11am – 1:30pm
- Tuesday, January 19 2021 at 5:30pm – 8pm
- Monday, January 25 2021 at 5:30pm – 8pm
We are very happy to share more with you about this opportunity. If you would like to find out more, please contact us today using the details below.
Applications to become a Vaccination Champion can be made in written form and by telephone supported by the CCGs’ Public Involvement team. Please submit your application by Monday, January 4 2021.
For further information, please review the:
Contact us today and sign up to be involved in something great for your local community and for yourself:
WRITE TO: NHS West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group, Wicker House, High Street, Worthing BN11 1DJ
TELEPHONE: 0792 024 4988 or 07881 501 356
Image Credits: LuAnn Hunt / Pixabay https://pixabay.com/photos/flu-shot-needle-ouch-medical-1719334/.